Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Saturday, April 9, 2011

♥346

:DD

currently at MPH of PTEK.. Haiiyaaa, have a talk for 2 hours. Like O.o.. I miss my PS then.. Dayyyyuuuummmm..

Buzzing in this hall, yeah people can't keep their mouth shut. They need to talk, like they have to. Oh my god, I'm sitting between people who I'm not friendly with. Hahahah, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR NAMES... But I'm singing alone here, knowing that they might hating my voice :ppp

so okay, I'm seriously hungry right now. Like really reaaaaallly reaallly hungry. I NEED FOOD!! Oh mahn, I'm starving oh god, my stomach keep singing okay okay okay..enougn for that, annoying right? Hahahaha

so yeah, stop reading my blog that if you found that my blog is seriously annoying to you :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment