Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Saturday, April 9, 2011

♥345

hey guys, I'm currently on my way to school. Yess! In the morning I'm blogging :pp

so yeah last night I watch American Idol 10. Unexpectedly someone who got a very nice voice with American Votes Pia to be out O.o I was like so shocked! Everybody were shocked! Like oh my god, how come??? She got a nice voice.. Dayyyyuuummm, okay I cried watching it when Pia ended the song she sang last night, I'll stand by you. She was so mad at herself with yelling to herself fot the song she sang. I was also so mad, how did they vote??? Are they voting or not????!!!

Ahhhh forget it, maybe it's not a luck for Pia.

But hey, She might not be the American Idol, but I'll prove you guys that she can be a great singer after this. And American will regret to not voting her!!!!

Okayyy, I'm just so piss off with it --'

American-Idol-Top-24-Pia-Toscano-NY.jpg
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment