Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

♥344

THURSDAY!! A day people can't wait to have a holiday on Friday. " It's Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday " aahhh lame, why would I sing Rebecca's song? Ahhahahaha, she's like a JB girl's version --'

So yeah, today's fun like always to be. Currently blogging via phone :pp I'm really addicted to the song called ' Jar of Hearts ' by Christina Perri. Dayyyyuuuum, I kept repeating sang that song for today from the starts I went to school and before I get to bed just know.. Hahahahahhaha, the song is just wayy to beautiful... The lyrics are so beautiful and really meaningful!!! U know.. Blablablabla, will going to elaborate that part next post, yes?? No promises :pp

Okay, so people get annoyed with my singing hahahaha! Sorry guys, I'm just getting hyper nowadays since re-open school.. Aahhh blame to Redbull! Ahahahah, the effects takes so long to me :ppp
Naaahhhhhh :ppp
My friend asks me to join the choir club or maybe a band club. Well I was laugh my ass off when they were saying that to me, it shows that they are supporting in this singing career. Eisehhh! JAN INDA GALAT dang! :pppp so I thanks you guys so many many many times for the support :'DD

Bah, then maths! Ahhhh I just so really and deeply in love with it. LIke it used to be jua.. Hahahahah so fun mehh.. Got so many homeworks to do, well just a quadratic topic with its kids :ppp I managed to do the one I confident to scored and left behind the one I'm not confident to do. Ahhh, I hate when losing the confidenity(okay I don't know if that word even exist! :p)
So yeah, I spent my Friday Night time with doing mAths.. It's just feel bless doing it..eyyyyaaaaaaaaaaahhh..

Bah I'm going to sleepp. More story to tell actually.nyahahah! Going to post it soon then :pp
Tired meh.. Goodnight folks! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment