Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

♥357

what a worst and disgusting day!
It happened after got back from school --'

well, after school me went to Mcdonald, then went to Pertama and finally arrived home.

Before enter the entrance of our house, we saw this yellow-green snake zigzagging on the road. And I was like ' eeeeeeeeee!'

for seriously I don't like any anymals calls Reptile, Insects and Amphibian!!!!!! Urghhh, it gross okay! It's like eeeeeeeeeee, I don't know how to described these..

So that the first thing happened. The 2nd thing, the door of the house. There's this looks like lizard thingy okay I mean like RANGO! Very long tail!, I jumped off when I saw it. And again I scream like ' eeeeeee! ' what a day right!!! So our cat, KoKo, saw that thing and play around with it. Thanks to you KoKo!

Then, I had my lunch with McDonald and watched Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa(for 1hour only). So yeah then, I took bath.. And just finished my shower, I just stepped on this GROSS thingy called lizard!! Urghhhh!! I jumped for many times and saying, ' eeeeeeeeeee' agaaaaiiiinnnn!!! Dayyyuuuuuumm, what happend today??!!!! and I told this to my mom!, and my mom also like ' eeeeeeeeeeeee ' mahnnnnn... I can't stop think about it! Thanks to mom to give me a strength, she just asked me to praise to Allah. It just a test from Him.

Might be this happened because ' Kempunan ' in Brunei says. It means, when we want this something, but we didnt do it, something will happen to us. Didnt know its happened to me, I don't really believes it, but I know it jus a test! So yeah. Yesterday my sister bought McD, I really want that BigMac, I was going to have one.. But I'm just not into it.. So yeahhh

Okayyyyyyyy! I'm so hating those things!!!!!!!!!!!! --'

YA Allahu Akbar...


No comments:

Post a Comment