Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

♥359

such a tiring day yes? No? Oakay, I don't know..

Tomorrow will having the VIP day at school. I'm hoping he will not going to school, cause my results were sucks! But I'm proud with my maths then :s

well, I think he will come. But I don't want to join, it just like he'll talk more and insulting me more then, telling that I'm not deserves to take the subjects and something like that. Urghh! I should not gave the form to hime then! He's not even signing the slip form then.

Haiyaaaaaa, I'm scared enough for tomorrow. Thought tomorrow will be 1st of Ramadhan, blame to the eyes that slept from 330pm til 830pm. That equals to 5hours! I couldn't get any sleep after this then. It's already 1020pm.. Ahhhhh, I'm so worried for tomorrow. And headache spreading to the body I guess.

I better shut down here --'


No comments:

Post a Comment