Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

♥374

Yesterday was fun, but

I have PHYSIC TEST, which was horrible. I think I will only get less than 5 out of 30 ==' maybe~

Other that that, I've been courage to bring the guitar as our performance of group in choir club. Me, Iffah and Waida is the only ladies group and the smallest number of group. like, ==' I'm so hating it!! like they invite the AE's and so on, while us?? no one!!!! no one would like to join us then =='
but nevermind, we're so glad with our members, we will prove to the other group that we will be the best performers! HAHAHAHAHA! SAK LI KAMU EH

AND YEAH, THEY LOVED MY RECORDED TAPE.HEHEHEHE

AND OVERALL THANK YOU GUYS FOR TODAY =D


No comments:

Post a Comment