Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011

♥373

I just join Jog and Hike club and thanks god it was so awesome.
so we have meeting,
it was all bout this trip thingy and insurance

for the insurance we have to have it, because we will travel a lot in this Brunei country, eseh! macam Amazing race sudah ne,heheheh
so yeah, this upcoming holiday we will having a hike to Bukit Teraja which is a very far place from Brunei district. I tell you! it's like a journey to Mount Kinabalu.
yes I'm saying the truth! banar, cause I've been there with my OGDC teammate during camp. and it was an awesome journey, but! tiring, where you have to sit in the van for like 2-4 hours ==' seriously!!
atu baik van, kalau bas?? lagi batah tu. kepisan ei!


No comments:

Post a Comment