Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Thursday, May 12, 2011

♥363

what happened today???

It was freaking hot in the morning til raining pour at school..wonder why..hrmmmmm

so yeah, other than that..having 2 ps, which is awesome! I managed to do my chemistry homeworks!! Yeayy, but left out the que that I don't know how to answer! I found something interesting in chemistry, it feels like that something that made me to like it..it likes I'm loving theory?? Ohh noooooooooo!

So in physics, sir gave us a task under momentum. At first, I seriously didn't understand what the hell is the question asked us! But then, I refer to the notes.. And I just follow, then I understand! Learning by ouselves! Seeeeee, how important is notes to us!!! Take this notice, no matter what subjects you take you have to jot down everything okay?!!! Hahahahahaha, feels like a teacher.. Well anyway, I got stresssed out with maths, you know coordinate.. I never like that topic since seeing the question.. Cause it's hard to think, which the thinking inside our brain must be logic as possible. Urggghhh it's just like physic!!! I know, maths is physic, and physic is maths.. What is the difference? Well, you see teacher gave us a task of past year paper. it looks extreme! Well, I tried my best to do it, seems easy tho. And until I tried with struggle, knowing that my answers were wrong I have to correct them with correction cellotape. And seeing that my paper were mess! Urghhh, I was so frustrated, that I can't focused what I was doing.. What I did was all wrong! All simply mistakes!! Until the last question, alhamdulilah.no silly mistakes happen.hahahaha! And I was so happy, couldn't wait to go home then :pp

So yeah, really frustrating day I think?? Yess no?? Well, only me know it..
Gahahahah




No comments:

Post a Comment