Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

♥362

eeeyyyyaaaaaaahh

Having 2 PS for today since Period 1 til Period 2 and have a break for 15 minutes and the total is 2hours 15minutes. oh sooo coool!, but I'm alone actually. just downloading song that I like. hrmmm, really bored without friend around, but yet my download work aint finish if I hang with them =pp

So yeah, I already cut my hair like Cassie did but haven't shave it yet. might going to shaved it later after Paper 2 English exam hahjahahahaj

so cooool, but hey I'm hating how do I wear my tudong right now. cause it always turns to be sideway.. urghh, mybe the half short hair have a smooth surface letting the tudong to be like that =='


No comments:

Post a Comment