Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

♥256

Why are you blogging?
why?

I'm full of asking why tonight right?
hahaaha
chill out, my brain is really working to ask right nowadays =D

when did you starts blogging?
So why do you blog?
why do you love blogging?
what do you love about blog?
who is the most blogging surrounds you?
is it kind of social network to you?
or anything else you want to add up here?

I'll answer from my opinion cause this is my blog!
I'm blogging since I was form 3. I've known blogging when reading someone's blog through google. I was searching something, and this blogger were talking bout that something =D*sounds complicated*
So yeah, from there something popped in my head. I should do blog!
Then I was thinking but why?
Because, blogging is universe!
you share ideas, you share news and everything.
For seriously, I do blogging as this is my diary. I share my daily life here in no matter what I did. I go blogging.
My first blog was something something, oohhh I can't remember! haha, I should write it on the post.

I love blogging since then, I update everything. Too many secrets on my previous blog, I privated it and not activating it. Cause I think my previous blog was horrible! bida ah =pp So yeah, decided to make another blog since last December and thinking that I made the best blog for this time =p

What I love about blog is I love to share my life my thoughts, and everything waht I do. and also I love blogwalking! I really love to read other bloggers post, but the most attracting only =D

The most blogger I think, myself. LOL! have to admit that, cause I post loads of stuff in 1 day. So yeah, one of my friend asked ' where did you get that ideas '. Well to answer that, it just a random posts. It's just to share you guys about my daily life as I said earlier.

I don't think blog is one of those kind social network like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Why?
God, you all know the difference ler. There's no walling, message and so on. It is very different, we can design blog like it is a site that we pay.

So,
i Lve blogging!

IN NO MATTER WHAT!
I.ALLAH, I'LL KEEP UPDATING MY BLOG IN NO MATTER WHAT =D


No comments:

Post a Comment