Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

♥255

why i'm on facebook?


I started to have facebook since I was in form 4 on April.
I'd been invited by friend to sign up the facebook, they were saying that Facebook is much better than Friendster. So I did, I didn't know how to use until I learn it by my self by clicking one by one to understand it. hahaha
and so I admit that Facebook is better than friendster. Since then, I delete my friendster and more active to facebook. I love to poke when I was a beginner =p
I rarely play games at the time, I was just walling. cause it was fun, interacting with people and from that people can join the conver. haha
the best part was, when updating status and seeing how many people likes my statuses, also tagging photos!

To think about it, no useful to have this social networks! for seriously!
well, I'm joking!
facebook seriously wasting my time(until now!)
hahaha
I want to get rid from facebook, I've been thinking this since early this year. But, friends always make interesting thing in this facebook. Know what, I love to stalk people!
what? It's not illegal, Mark Zuckerberg didn't mention that right?
If you don't want to be stalk JUST DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK THEN
I'm so hating those people who updating to their status that, " eeeeh, somebody stalking me "
WHAT ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT?
hrrmm..
Am I out of topic? hahahaha

I got THREE Facebook account
WHY?
My first account, because of something..oooh too secretive ey!
hahahah, so yeah I deactivated it and make another account =D I made the second account last year, around erm erm.. after winning the hockey competition I think. It was around June bah, I think.
Then, I made my 3rd account randomly. but then it turns out I used my 3rd account now.nyeehehehehe, so the 2nd account I'm not really using it. activate and deactivate it. That's what I did on my second account nowadays =p

It just waiting a time to get rid from this facebook thing. But I'll still active blogging and youtube. I.Allah =D


No comments:

Post a Comment