Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

♥252

Hey guys. I'm currently blogging through phone blog and currently at Qilah's birthday party. nyeheheh. And my niece is with me right now. I feel very awkward here, like really really do!

I'm not really close with them, just knowing them like that. So yeah, very awkward moment noe. Hahahaha I've been here since 5pm. wheeeewww, so I gave sushi cake to Qilah as the birthday gift. So I gave her 2 birthday gifts, nyehehe. Been played bouncer for a while tadi. But the jumping one only.hahaha cause my niece keep nagging then.

I'm going to upload the photos of the events but once I've been tagged from them okay?? Hahaha. So yeah chill out..

No comments:

Post a Comment