Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

❤251

I'm currently waiting for something
something is that a present for Qilah's birthday party karang at her house.
I'm going there around 5 0'clock. Knowing that, Hanis might not coming.
I'm hoping she's coming too, though the Fanta drink I've asked her bought in Indonesia last holiday already at Qilah.
It just feel so awkward to come to the party, as that I'm the only one from another class that coming today. Well, my old friend. I have to come!

I seriously don't know what to give her present.
In my head was only about singing her a song! yes, I made than and tag her through facebook already. I hope she's going to watch it later. I know she's been busy now =s
gurrggghhh.
I'm just feel very awkward right now.
eishhhh!

我很尴尬 -- Wǒ hěn gāngà
it means, " I'm awkward "

No comments:

Post a Comment