Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

♥450

So pretty of me ei?
hahaha
so yeah, I'm going to talk about yesterday aight!
yesterday, me and the JHC members went to Bukit Teraja via bus. so fun yesterday, I'm going to upload the event pictures of us on the next post eik?
so yatah tu, we went off from school at 730, and reach there for about 940.. like, jauh ah perjalanan kami ah. mun ke KK, smpai sudah tu ==' so yeah...so lelah.
and we started our hike from 10 til 2.. 4hours babe! 4HOURS HIKING. THAT WAS SO EXTREMELY TIRING!
LIKE BANAR BANAR!
I had migraine on the left side. but it recovered as we hikes to the mount. oh yeahhh
tpi banar fun berabis ohh
we took our lunch di Wasai Wong Kadir..and we off from there about 315pm and reach to school about 5pm. batah right? I KNOW!!!
kan keluar simpang dari Bukit Teraja sudah memakan masa 30minit. banar tah like banar banar

so yeah, below are just photo I've taken with my mobile phone in the bus.hehehe

Me and Liah

again

again, cuz I was sitting next to her=pp

another~

me alone.haha


No comments:

Post a Comment