Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

♥398

Dear Saturday!
I never hating you!
you're just awesome as always, and I'm falling for you MORE DEEPER! ;p

So okay, I woke up early today since daddy planned to treat his beloved family haha, so we were having AMBUYAT-ing at FullHouze, Qlap. The Fullhouze restaurant did make me FULL lol, apakan =pp

so yeah, Sharp 11am me zoom terus ke PTEK cause I'm having my Choir Training! But sampai skulah kan 11.30am.(membali air ku dulu). Ya know, without me the choir ain't going to sing. since I'm the one who volunteered to bring the Keyboard and I'm officially known as ' PINANO GIRL ' hahahaha. Abang Malee(our coach) tu membari gelaran =p.

So we really had fun tadi like seriously! hehehe
Our Family song and Traditional song went well tadi. gnya our family song balum habis lagi di usai cause we making our Family song macam HIPHOP sudah. I'm saying the truth! kalau kamu dangar gerenti kamu men-download tarus ne lagu kami ah*kes mengambang jualah ah*

so yatah tu, Thanks to Yunus and Rudi meng-angkat-kan the keyboard. tanpa kamu siapatah pinano? =pp Si Malek kemanakag ya janji nya nadahada kan meng-angkat-kan ah.hahahah nda bah Malek *incase you guys reading this*

Now on, aku minat berabis sudah choir, macam GLEE banar bah ey! ahahah sasak?=p so yeah, inda menyasal ikut ane especially to those yang meminati seni Muzik =p

bah yatah udah tu =pp



No comments:

Post a Comment