Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Friday, June 10, 2011

♥396

I'm shocked suprised and nevertheless fall in love with this ladyboy!
hahahahahahaha!
know who?

it's DANI SHAY! been introduced by my Mizz Prez of choir. she posted this ladyboy on our group and I was like ' WAHTTHEHELL '
GAGAGAHAHHAHA

and know what, shee looks like Justin Bieber NAAAAAAAT! JUSTIN BIEBER LOOKS LIKE HER ACTUALLY. SHE HAS BEEN A YOUTUBER SINCE 4-5YEARS AGO. and she's 22 years old


go to her website ---> http://www.danishay.com/

you guys might want to see her youtube right? just watch her audition on American's got talent 1st


and see this


she even said that, she didnt know who Justin Bieber until people asked her autograph that they think she was Justin Bieber.hahaahahahha!

" I am stopped everywhere I go because people think I am Justin Bieber. Before I even knew who he was, no matter what I was wearing, I would be asked for photos, autographs, etc... This is my response to that. It expresses my initial confusion, the shock when I finally saw his face, the frustration with people ONLY seeing him when they see me, and the solution I've come to, as a way to balance what fate has delivered. I just want people to dig a little deeper. "


No comments:

Post a Comment