Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Monday, May 30, 2011

♥376

So I finally got my physics mark, and you know waht..it was unexpected me to get 10 out of 30!! like, I thought I would get like 5 or even below.hahahaha!
in section B on the proving equation and any invovled of the equation I got full marks for it like woaahhh,, if that coming out on real exam I would use my skill to hantam saja and get a full mark for it.ahahahhaha! the dayyuuum thing is I got 2 out of 11 for MCQ, the mcq question was terrible I dont even understand what they want.huhuh lots of people complaint about it..no doubt =D

No comments:

Post a Comment