Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

♥352

The Royal Wedding is today!
I sat front of tv from 3ish til 11 like waaaaaahhtt. ahhahaha
Kate looks very pretty, her sister too. aahh, I'm INTO KATE MIDDLETON RIGHT NOW! SERIOUSLY! I ADORE HER!
AWWHH, I want to marry a royal family ih! ahahhahaha astahhh.

so yeah below are the pictures of the wedding event =D
I saw our Sultan and Queen of Brunei, and I'm so proud seeing them there=p

The Beckhams attended the wedding
David look very handsome, imagining he's the real prince.
Victoria looks gorgeous!

Elton John also attended the wed with his gay partner~

The cake of The Royal Wedding.
very classic and aaahh, looks delicious =D

the crowd outside of the Palace =D

so preetttyyyyy! so handsome, very SWEET COUPLE!

THE FAMILY OF BOTH SIDE =D
ahh, I love it!

for more photos of royal wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment