Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Friday, April 15, 2011

♥349

" oh FRIDAY FRIDAY, gotta get down on FRIDAY! " ahahahhahaha

okay today's Friday, woke up late around 9am which is so late I think~~ and missed the Subuh's prayer, blame to the eyes that didnt want to get up!!!! Then I went to washing machine just to wash a bunch of clothes --' so then, having a romantic time with KoKo( a white fluffy cat) :ppp hahahah so then yeah I'm blogging again through PHONE!! Aaaaaahh dayyyyuuuumm.

ermmm, I'm lazy to blog actually with phone aa..kalau laptop aah, rajin saya tu :DDD bakal sja kn update bah :pp
so I haven't find a blazer for choir performance tomorrow..aaaaaahhh, shall I message my brother and borrow from him but aaa, it might be to big for me or aaa IDK..JUST BUY IT FROM HUAHO? U THINK SO??

No comments:

Post a Comment