Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

♥333

First day of school for 2nd term of school day was kinda bored =p still on the holiday mood nyahahaha..

have a language class, whenever before I enter the class I'll buy "REDBULL" for my energizer to stay awake that night =p joke, it's just too delicious. and cheap than it's sold from store. more cheaper using franchising machine
$1 = 1 can
and I bought $2

ahh so delicious

I haven't ever taste the less sugar =p I might going to try it one day =p

I know, if I keep drinking this I might get suffer some disease. weelll, I'd checked the disadvantages through google( see, how useful google is) want to know what? GO ON GOOGLE BABY!!
so then yeah, I just drink it twice X twice = 4 in a week saja. and might less than that.hahaha
antam eh=pp


No comments:

Post a Comment