Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

♥330


2nd term school day going to be open by tomorrow.
oh now, waking up real early again at 5am! =='
I seriously need to sleep early tonight!
I need to pack my school bag!
I need to iron my school uniform!
I need to.. urghhh~~~

I'm still having a fever, eventhough today is better than yesterday. I have this flu, this sore throat and a medium fever ==' and also mensus. ahhh greattt, more pain come over.
Astagafirullah
should not complain what had been happened =='

so yeah, I draw that picture with photoscape. hahahah, it's a cartoon of me =p.

No comments:

Post a Comment