Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

♥326

dayyyyuuuumm.. I'm in the mood to record a cover from me of any songs that I play everyday.. I got so many chords to sing off.. Haiyyyaaaaa, why now?? Dayyyyyuuummm.. It's middle of the night, cannot make a noise! Arghhhh! I'll do it sooon every after school.how's that?? Nyahahahahahha..... I'm seriously want to play the new chords - Rolling in the deep by Adele. Easy tuu, urghhhh..I neeeeed to activate back my youtube.upload load of cover.eisehhhh :p it's not because I want to be a singer through youtubing, but I want to express my self. Who I'm in inner sight :pp

Gatal sangat tangan ne nak maeen gee :ppp
Senang hati lah hw dah siap LOL!
So yeah, I keep youtubing dri tdi mencari chords. Really going to wake early karang, practise makes perfect..

Okay that's true, but salah jua.. Kenapa belajar education aku inda cematu? Oh tidak... Diriku dicemari dengan dunia hiburan!!!

Huh, I'm feeling better from having fever. So yeah, penyakit angau maen gee pulg dtg --'

No comments:

Post a Comment