Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Saturday, March 26, 2011

♥321


It's been a long time I didn't watch American Idol =='
So, I watched the latest last night!
shocked at first, when CASEY ABRAMS was announced to be the bottom 3 of this week. And more shocking, that he was announced that HE'S OUT. NO LONGER IN AMERICAN IDOL. AND I WAS LIKE! DAYYYYUUUUMM, WHAT HAPPEN??!! until Randy stopped Casey to sing and announced that CASEY'S SAFE! and it was a shocking moment to me and to Casey ofcourse =p so then, hHAHHAHAHA! that was a first time right? and I thought maybe this year will be tha last season =S. who knows~~~
unfortunately, next week 2 people will going home =s
HOPING SCOTTY WILL BE OUT =DD


No comments:

Post a Comment