Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

♥314

heyyy
okay, maybe thats it the movies I've watched so far, think so =p
so yeah, I'm going to tell you guys where I've been this whole week =(
been busy?
not really..been busy for 2 days only. it was on March 18th and 19th. I was preparing for birthday celebration. eeyyyyaaaaaaaaaaahh, I'll upload the photos somehow soon =) just be patient, cause the camera is with Papa right now =D

been bored during this holiday, ya know just watching television, eat, sleep and so on. doing a random stuff, and haven't study for my first APR. which is soon!! urghhhh!
dayyyyuuummm,. I've to starts my revision, and aaa I haven't done my homework. blame to my file! I don't know where it is! dayyum, hoping it's around the house. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
the file is very precious to me. come on, lots of notes in there.ergh
Ya Allah, help me ='(

well I think, I have to end this post =(. Kinda stressed to think about it again =='


No comments:

Post a Comment