Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

♥306

okay, as been posted the below post.
Waly, my new friend from BPL, he invited me to join the performance for the event of BPL soon. He still don't know when. and the video below is the song that he ask me to sing if I want to join. So I accepted the request just now. I'm not a fan of Japanese, but since he asked and it's for our school performance so yeah I think it's time for me to express to a real world! right??? hehehehehe

So yeah, currently learning the song.. hahahah, just to be get ready. haiyyaaaaa~
I'm just shock!!
oh goddddd
hahahahah
relax mahn, be chill =p

so yeahh, enjoy life in college right? =p but not too much =p hahahah

thanks to Waly then =D


No comments:

Post a Comment