Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

♥302

hey guys~
it's been a long day I've not update about what I'm doing right? blame to my school work and so wathever it is related to school. ahhhaha, kidding~
so let the photos do the talk, shall we? =p


I belong to this house. so yeah, GO MAHARAJA =P.. we were in the 3rd place for both performance and overall scored! eyyahhhhhh =p


everytime this plane crossing our school, the SERE MAHARAJA-ians pointing to this plane and say. woww! yelllow! MAHARAJA, ROYAL BRUNEI AIRLINES.HAHAHAHA


tarik kalat men is getting ready for the fight! =D
got number 2 then =D


sitting in the crowd.hahaha!


they were brave enough to blow the balloon. whereas, I was so far far away from this area. cause I hate balloon! it will explode whenever they want!.urghh I hate BALLOON =='


yeahhh! WE'RE AWESOME! AND WE'RE STRONG ENOUGH~~


HUWAIDA, DALILAH, MUNIRAH AND AMAL


LOL!
THIS ANGGAK BELONGS TO THE SERI SETIA HOUSE. DAYYYUUUM, THEY WON THE 1ST PLACE FOR OVERALL SCORE
CONGRATS!

So that's it
congratulation to all winner eyah??

HIP HIP HOREEEYYYY (3x)


No comments:

Post a Comment