Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

♥298

Fuuhh, finally I'm full. eeeeeeyyyyaaaaahh =p
I ate Mi goreng that I brought from home and two sausages. eeyyyaaaahhhh
That's full enough for me lah..eyyyaaaaaahh
hahahaha, I keep majal-ing the ' eeeeyaaaahh ' word. hahaha!
that's actually word of this year for me. eisehhh.. mengambang
alalallalalala
sudah kenyang itu, maka happy lah ku.eiseh
so seriously I want to be alone right now. So no friend is around me. thank god!
hahahahahahaah

Please don't come by my side if you see me =p well, for this time only =p
I'll have my Zohor's prayer later, then I might enter or not the Chemistry class. fuuhhh, I'm afraid that Mr Killen will yelling at me because of test results! dayyyuuuum. so what you guys think? should we enter or not?
nyehahhahaha, astaghfirullah~
kenapa tia aku ane. this is not because apa. My class will end at 2.30 where, my yellow house I mean the committee ask us to be at the grand stand by 2pm. Maximum late will be 215, like wtf mahn! My class end at 230? So I have to get permission then? boeyyy~

I'm still thinking right now, haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SHOULD I ENTER OR NOT??!!!!
DAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM



No comments:

Post a Comment