Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

♥295

Hey guys!

You know what school today was extremely tiring! Dayyyyuuuum, thought we were not going to have a march pass since we already join as the deco-committee.. Dayyyyuuum, so then we have to be involve in the march pass and unexpected plan we all join the performance too. Felt like having another National day. Well, it was fun to do the march pass and performance actually but TIRING!!! We only started today practise like, wtf! Hahahhahaha, and we have a full rehearsal by tomorrow! Seriously! I'm going to kill the time right now that really works in slow motion. Astagaa.... I just can't wait to have a long holiday :pp

Andd yeah, know what! We got a chemist test this morning. And it was extremely hard! Dayyyyuuumm! I didn't do well my revision, I only memorise the formula. That's not enough! Haiyaaaaa, I think I got 0 mark for that test! And I'm afraid that Sir Killen will be yelling at me. Please do not sir! I'm fobia of it.urghhhh! I should do well and focus on revision. Blame to this upcoming sport day event, all my spirit goes to sports nowadays. I'm tired and tired, and got no mood then since school is getting more exciting with the school event.. Ah greaaaaaatttt....

So yeah.. to those whose their PS on block 3, were announced to go to assembly point. Cause we were celebrating the Commomwealth Event. I forgot the motto of the event, but as I can remember is actually a woman role model of your life something like that. Then we have to write on the big big very big white cloth, where we have to sign it also. Nyahahahaha, I wrote 'MAMA' and signed below it. Nyehehehhe

So yeah thats all I think. I need rest! My legs hurt! Ahh, dayyyuuumm. A positive result that I'm not a fit woman! --'

No comments:

Post a Comment