Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

♥292

haha, shot by Nasrah Sahrani

she owned the glasses!
she loves yellow, like me used to be.
hahaha!
and she jealous that I got yellow house and she didn't which is red =pp
yesterday was really tiring!
got home at 5!
thanks to bro Sifu treating the blizzard, cause I was so hungry at that time.. so yeahhh~
heheheheh
I love my bro Sifu, can I marry him? like please? ahahahhaa
I know it's illegal
so anyone of you guys can find a man like him?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So yeah, I'm talking nonsense here, atlast.. we got out steal wifi back
eeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I got a homeworks
which is physic
that was damn hard, well easy actually it just my ming thinking it's hard. so blame to my mind =='



No comments:

Post a Comment