Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

♥285




none of them remember my birthday...
Well, to close friend forgot.. While the other friends remember it..
I can't believe they forgot my birthday..
I've been with this girl for about 3 hours plus I think.. Wondering, when she'll noticed that today is my birthday.. Hrmm

thank you to Syazana, she's the first one greeted me. Wonder where she is now :s
the 2nd greeter goes to Faiz.. Thank you..
And the 3rd greeters were them. The ex mate of mine. Then my close friend just noticed that my birthday is today. And hastily she says happy birthday..

Okay, the one who haven't greeted me is them. I'm not waiting for them to greet me or what. Just want they remember that today is my birthday. Well, I know it's not arbitrary right? Hehehe.so yeah, at least you guys remember, that's enough to make me happy. I'm not going to tell you my birthday is today unless you remember remember and remember :))


No comments:

Post a Comment