Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

♥276

Last night was a crazy night I think! haha
I slept at 2am just because of my friends!
Ayeen and Nasrah, they were crazy as goes to me actually. we kept tagging our selves on our status, and commenting continuosly and tagged again and commented and it was like never ends. hahahaha!
So yeah, I also changed my dp to Rango. I was actually do not like to see this rango, I don't know why I made it as my dp.ahaha, cause all the characters been played in Rango was so ugly!
However, I found Rango is pretty cute, look at him!
hahahah, can't believe Johnny Depp being as the Rango=p

I'm not sure going to watch this movie or not, the movie will be release to cinema by March 10th.
ahhahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment