Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

♥272

american idol season 10 top 24

The top 24 American Idol

I seriously hating Scotty! Why why why he made it to top 24? why not Chris Medina?
Scotty got no talent, he only got the robot voice! urghhhh!

The only I'll be rooting are James Durbin, Casey Abrams, Brett Loewenstern and Robbie Rosen.
I haven't rooting any female yet. hehe, let see their performance next week.

Well actually, I don't like to see American Idol when people starts voting the contestants. I don't know why, the best and excitement watching American Idol is only when people get audition and loaaads of weird people joined in. I think that is my reason kali.. hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment