Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

♥269

Why you join Youtube??


what is speacial about it?
what do you want to see?
what can you upload on it?
what can you do with it?
do you feel famous posting your video?
what? you didn't upload anything bout to it? why?

I love youtube, I joined Youtube since I was in form 4 September 29th,2009. yes, 29.9.2009.
I was accidentally joined it because of this something. =p

- special thing bout youtube is, actually loaadds.
documentary, news, comedy, parody, insanity, music video, karaoke etc.
you can find everything!! just type your search!

- what I want to see is actually to know an entertainment made by the youtubers. like ryan higa, he's the number 1 youtuber! and I actually can learn guitar chords from here. easy waaa~
so helpful ler..

- well, actually I only upload a random stuff. like singing, wait singing is just my hobby. I don't want to be an artist or the wannabe persons. I just want to express who am I. =D

- I can do anything on youtube, spam spam spam! jk, comment, favourite,like subscribe and etc.

- ermm, I think so..people all over the world watching my video if they interested. like, mostly nowadays American adding me. well, thanks for that actually =D

I rarely found that, youtuber didn't upload anything bout themselves on youtube and upload anything. for me, they aren't the real youtuber. they are just commenter of watching. chill, that is what I think!

so yeah.. I love youtube!
=DD


No comments:

Post a Comment