Have Your Say!

Them

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

♥265

The Niggas' celebrity?

I love Chris Brown

look at him, he's cute~ he's handsome. awww, I adore him! =D
I love his voice, his voice is very unique ya know!!!
I never get tired singing his song called " With You ", it was like back to 2008 til now 2011. aaaahh, I love CHRIS BROWN! no matter what he did to Rihanna, he is him! =D


I love Ne-Yo


sexy eyes, I love his smile!
and very lovely voice~
he's good looking with his hat!, and that is so sexy!


I heart Travis Orlando


well he's not a celebrity, but I know he will someday!
He's has awesome voice, very blue voice~
He didn't make it on American Idol 10, but I'll wait him next year. see, He's cute, handsome. and ohh curly hair like that is so cool =D
For me, he looks like Breezy and slightly like Ryan Higa right?
hahaha

awwww, love them~~ =p


No comments:

Post a Comment